Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools!

Daniel and I decided to play a trick on Daddy for April Fool's Day.  Daniel had just spent some time with Grandma Denise and was still talking about "joke with Gramma Neece".  So when he woke up from his nap, I asked him if he wanted to joke with Daddy who was finishing a nap of his own.  Daniel was still a little bleary eyed as I explained we'd tell Daddy that the potty was broken and the was poop on the floor.  Then when Daddy said "Oh no!", we would tell him "April Fools!"

Daniel ran to our room and when I put him on the bed, I asked him if he wanted to tell Daddy what had happened.  It took a little prompting but he finally said "Poops everywhere!"  I added that the potty was broken.  Daddy said "Oh no!" right on cue, but it was up to me to tell him "April Fools!"  It wasn't until bedtime that Daniel said "April Fool's Day!" He was still talking about it the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment