Friday, February 24, 2012

Soda & Fries

Daniel had his first sip of soda today - while I was preparing a PB sammich for him in the kitchen, he snatched my Diet Coke fountain drink off the dining room table. When I came back into the room to put him in his chair, he was slurping happily away. Finally! The forbidden fruit, that which Mommy & Daddy won't let me have! When he saw me, he offered it right up and said, "soda?"

Along these lines ("forbidden fruit"), it should also be noted that at 26 months, Daniel already recognizes the McDonald's logo, he knows they're the "gol-den arches," and he knows that's where french fries come from. Neither Christy or I have taken him there, yet, but he has visited once or twice recently with the elder Tidds, and it stuck. Behold, the power of McD's fries... and branding! Our 2 yr old isn't forming complete sentences yet, but he knows where to get the fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment